Monday 28 January 2008

Miele S4210 Carina Canister Vacuum Cleaner



Miele S4210 Carina Canister Vacuum Cleaner (Melon Yellow)

Yes, this sucks! Powerful, efficient, reliable vacuum cleaner!

No, this isn't a top of the range model, and I happy to not go any further than this, they work great!

What more can you ask for? No, I haven't used a Dyson, but having used this I have no desire to use one, really! Have used Panasonics, Hoovers (which I consider to be the worst)... okay let me take a moment to explain, we have one that is noisy, heavy and just plain inconvenient to handle, like attachment hoses etc. Next I had one smaller compact canister type which after spending what I consider a fair amount of money, just doesn't...err... suck up as well.

Vacuums really need to suck up well to me :)

Seriously, these are expensive machines, but you will have to be very particular to dislike these little suckers! Okay I think I've made my point.
PS. Did I mention this is a quality German product...well it is!

No comments: