Saturday 23 February 2008

Christy Bath Towels



For about ten years, I have used my Christy Arcadian Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel. It is still as soft and plush after all these years, maintaining its quality and color all this time. In between, I have bought some other towels and NONE have lived up to this standard. I almost use it everyday, and alternate maybe between a different towel during laundry each week.

This is something I could highly recommend. It is a little bit more expensive, but not so much that it will make someone consider an alternative. This is my personal must have in life. If given the choice, or chance (still begging with the Mrs.) I will have their towels as our only towels!

I don't think they still make the Arcadian range, I am willing to gamble my next towels on them any day!

No comments: