Friday 1 February 2008

Fuji FinePix F31fd


I just got home after my farewell karaoke dinner in Chinatown London. This was a farewell with my old Loughborough University friends,my current housemates, and of course my best friend here.

So I decided to bring my Fuji FinePix F31fd along. I have to say I was impressed after taking pictures in a small poorly lit room, the photos taken at 1600ISO were superb!

You're probably asking why I am reporting this camera here, when it is not new, unavailable in most places now, and not a highend model. Well it's exactly these reasons that I am reporting this camera, and recommending it. For under 100pounds (Britain), this take pictures better than many more expensive, higher megapixel, better marketed digital cameras. So why are you guys still spending so much for a camera?

The super CCD and the way this camera is so well put together that owners and professional camera review sites have reported so too! I thought I'd post something here that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Although many good products are expensive, once in while with the right recommendations, you could find yourself lucky too.

No comments: