Monday 28 January 2008

Disclaimer...So soon?

Haha, yes it's a disclaimer, why you may ask?

Why not, but I thought I'd take this opportunity to explain how I will review certain products and how I report about them. For example, do I own this product, for how long, any problems, and why this product. If I dislike a product or change my mind, I will try to give a reason and also offer an alternative. Yes I will try to be constructive!

My first couple of reviews might be used to warm up, but mostly it will consist of a picture and a paragraph until something 'bad' is to report, since these are what I consider to be good products that I'd like to have myself!
Of course this isn't a professional reviewer site, but at the same time I have no ties or loyalties as such. If a product has lasted decades over daily abuse, WOW, indeed my loyalties are there. Again why not.

Also, these are purely my thoughts on a product, I mean who else would they be, I'm the one writing. Likewise, if you follow my recommendation, that was YOUR choice... come on, I try my best!


Pictures: Yes I have pulled them off the internet (mostly from google) and respect their owners wishes. Please let me know if you wish for me to take down a picture, add your name etc. I welcome your contribution.

No comments: