Monday 28 January 2008

New Chapter...One!

As most friends who know me, I've spent most of life in the UK and then studied in San Francisco, worked back in the UK, and now I am about to join my wife in SF again! Wow.

Through my life I have been fortunate to be acquainted with most things Europe, experienced things from Asia (Japan, Hong Kong and China). Living my life, I have used many products and with a natural liking towards most things Gadgets and computer hardware, it felt natural to share what I have learnt and experienced when and where I can about the products I know about!

The main reason for this, is that I'm now settling into my new home with my wife, I have had a tough time deciding on everything new. Costs aside, I wanted certain qualities I have been accustomed to and wanted to share. Consider this a sort of gadget nosing around recommendation website, from Po's point of view....

The Essentials and then some more.

Okay let the games begin!

No comments: