Wednesday 30 January 2008

Sharp KC-C150U Air Purifier with Humidification


My older brother had bought a Sharp Plasmacluster when he was living in Hong Kong, right after my baby nephew was born. These were really popular at the time especially in medical centers. Since then, I have bought one with one sitting by my side as of right now!

Well its function is to clean the air around you, with a true HEPA filter built in. Bacteria, germs, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, smoke, dust and odors is what this air purifier tackles. I have to admit, either this technology works or I have a strong imagination, as I am a sufferer of hayfever and this does seem to work. The picture above is of their high end model with humidifying functions included.
Oh don't forget to turn it on after a power outtage :P

No comments: